Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Declaring December 12th - Sister's Day!





I got a new calender in the mail for 2013, after looking through it, I noticed there were lots of holidays to celebrate like President's Day, All Saint's Day, Secretary's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc. and etc. But no, Sister's or Brother's Day and since I don't have any brothers, only two sisters, I'm declaring December 12th, "Sister's Day." I hope they enjoy these photos I picked for them and the twelve days of Christmas poem.




On the first day of Christmas, I thought my sisters true, some foxgloves looking at you,




On the second day of Christmas a Kahlanche too...da da ta da....just for my sisters two




On the third day of Christmas the pink verbena grew, like flowers my sisters, always knew




On the fourth day of Christmas the false pear bloomed so sweet, like my sisters, dreams oh yes what a special treat




On the fifth day of Christmas the lily's smiled in the rays, just like my sisters in their on sunny ways


 

On the sixth day of Christmas, the kitten combed his whiskers, he tickled me and especially, my two sisters




On the seventh day of Christmas, the Cannas Lily's red, kept all the memories of our childhood in my sisters head


 
 
On the eighth day of Christmas, we picked the garden's fruit, my sisters dressed in their overalls and their garden boots
 
 
 
 
 
On the ninth day of Christmas the snowball, so white and pure, reminded them of an angel and halos, of that I am sure
 
 
 
 
On the tenth day of Christmas, the rose moss was very bright, my sisters liked the colors and thought them out of sight 
 
 
 
 
On the eleventh day of Christmas, the house plants kept so well, left my sisters speechless and told me, they looked so swell
  
 
 
 
On the twelveth day of Christmas the zinnina helped the bees, and all us three sister fell and prayed upon our knees
 
 
 
We prayed as sisters should, we prayed as sisters might, regardless where we find ourselves, we'll love and pray for each other every single night. 
 

Merry Christmas to all sisters and brothers. Celebrate December 12th as your Sister's or Brother's Holiday!
 
 
  
Until next time.....
 
Happy Gardening 2012!
 
Posted byWilma Smith
 

1 comment:

  1. that is the cutest thing ever. i only have brothers, so i can think of them on brother's day...lol!

    charlotte

    ReplyDelete